While Liberti Collingswood is a new church, our beliefs and practices are not. We wholeheartedly embrace the good news of historic Christian faith. In summary, that means we believe . . .
- that in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth, God has acted to redeem and make new the cosmos he has created.
- that Jesus Christ lived the life we should have lived and died the death we deserved to die.
- that His resurrection from the dead is the fulcrum both of human history and of personal meaning in life.
We believe that by trusting in Jesus and letting go of our self-saving strategies we find life, meaning, joy and purpose. We are a people who are finding freedom and life as we are learning to depend upon Jesus, let go of our unbelief and fear, and find joy in the mission to which we are called.
We affirm the summary of biblical doctrine contained in the standards of the Reformed Church in America:
In short, this means that we believe in . . .
- one triune God by whom and through whom all things were made.
- his son, our savior, Jesus Christ through whom we attain salvation.
- a salvation that is only attainable through the grace of Jesus Christ and no one else.
- a forgiveness and atonement that covers all sins.
- a resurrection after death for those who follow Jesus.
- a Bible that is completely true and trustworthy in what it teaches.