In our worship services at Liberti Collingswood, we narrate and celebrate what God has done, and is doing, for the world in Jesus Christ. Whether you are skeptical about Christian faith, curious about Christ, or a seasoned Christian, worship points us to what we all need––the gospel. Jump on in!
One important part of what we do on Sundays is that we use “liturgy” as an aid in our services––things like a call to worship, confession of sin, communion, and written prayers as well as to the usuals like singing and preaching. In addition to these ancient forms, we apply a modern sensibility to what we do––you'll get irony, energy, and humor with along with the reverence, solemnity, and depth––plus older and newer songs with some eclectic instrumentation.
Information About Sunday Services (updated 6.2.21)
Dear friends, we invite you to worship with us in-person each Sunday morning, 11:15am, at Holy Trinity! With COVID-19 cases on the decline and immunizations on the rise, our consistory and staff team feel good about safely welcoming people back to a physical gathering for worship.
We want to provide a safe environment for our congregation to gather and worship together! For now, that means that we require registration to attend church on Sunday mornings, which allows us to do contact tracing, should the need arise. Registration will open 10 days prior to each Sunday. You’ll need to register each week until further notice.
In order to love our congregation and community well and also to provide a safe environment on Sunday morning, we ask everyone to adhere to the following safety protocols:
- If you or anyone in your household currently have any of these symptoms, or if you or anyone in your household has come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please worship with us online.
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated (two weeks or more after the final recommended dose in their vaccine series) do not need to wear a mask. However, any individual may choose to wear a mask at any time, and will not be questioned about their reasons for doing so.
- All attendees three years old and up who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask/face-covering for the entire duration of their time in the building.
- When you arrive on Sunday morning, a member of our Greeting Team will check off your name on the list, and then you are welcome to seat yourself wherever you wish.
- Half of the sanctuary is now open seating with no markings or closed pews, while the other half will continue to be set aside for those who need or desire to continue to practice social distancing. In accordance with the state of New Jersey's recommendations, we encourage anyone who is not fully vaccinated to sit in this area.
- Use one of the automatic hand sanitizing stations upon entering the building and prior to receiving Communion.
- During the Lord's Supper, bread will be torn off by a member of our Communion volunteer and dropped into your hands. Wine and grape juice will be prepared in individual cups for you to grab and take back to your seats.
- Kindly don’t bring food into the sanctuary, although we’re ok with closed-lid drinking apparatuses (e.g., water, coffee, baby bottles, etc.).
Childcare during the service is available for our Liberti Kids 1 aged children (6 months old to 2.5 years old). Space is limited to eight children and three adult volunteers.
- When registering yourself for worship in the sanctuary, you must register your child for "Liberti Kids 1" so that we know they are coming!
- Only one parent is permitted to drop off their kid(s) to class in order to prevent unnecessary traffic in the hallway.
- Volunteers will have a check-in sheet to get updated cell numbers for parents.
- Activities will be "single-use" as much as possible. If supplies or toys are shared, volunteers will disinfect them with Vital Oxide and hand sanitizer will be distributed.
Liberti Kids classes for children over 2.5 years old are not currently meeting in-person. If you would like more information about Liberti Kids, please click here.
Can't Join Us in the Building?
No problem! We will continue to offer online worship indefinitely if you’re not ready to jump back into Holy Trinity. You can also peruse our archived worship services on our YouTube channel or Facebook Live page.