In our worship services at Liberti Collingswood, we narrate and celebrate what God has done, and is doing, for the world in Jesus Christ. Whether you are skeptical about Christian faith, curious about Christ, or a seasoned Christian, worship points us to what we all need––the gospel. Jump on in!
One important part of what we do on Sundays is that we use “liturgy” as an aid in our services––things like a call to worship, confession of sin, communion, and written prayers as well as to the usuals like singing and preaching. In addition to these ancient forms, we apply a modern sensibility to what we do––you'll get irony, energy, and humor with along with the reverence, solemnity, and depth––plus older and newer songs with some eclectic instrumentation.
Information About Sunday Services (updated 7.7.21)
Dear friends, we invite you to worship with us in-person each Sunday morning, 11:15am, at Holy Trinity! With COVID-19 cases on the decline and immunizations on the rise, our consistory and staff team feel good about safely welcoming people back to a physical gathering for worship.
We are no longer requiring adults (and children) worshipping in the sanctuary to register prior to attending on Sundays. However, in order to provide a safe environment for our Children's Ministry classrooms, we are asking parents to register any children who will be attending Liberti Kids! Registration will open 10 days prior to each Sunday. You’ll need to register your children each week until further notice.
In order to love our congregation and community well and also to provide a safe environment on Sunday morning, we ask everyone to adhere to the following safety protocols:
- If you or anyone in your household currently have any of these symptoms, or if you or anyone in your household has come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please worship with us online.
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated (two weeks or more after the final recommended dose in their vaccine series) do not need to wear a mask. However, any individual may choose to wear a mask at any time, and will not be questioned about their reasons for doing so.
- All attendees three years old and up who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask/face-covering for the entire duration of their time in the building.
- Half of the sanctuary is now open seating with no markings or closed pews, while the other half will continue to be set aside for those who need or desire to continue to practice social distancing. In accordance with the state of New Jersey's recommendations, we encourage anyone who is not fully vaccinated to sit in this area.
- Use one of the automatic hand sanitizing stations upon entering the building and prior to receiving Communion.
- During the Lord's Supper, bread will be torn off by a member of our Communion volunteer and dropped into your hands. Wine and grape juice will be prepared in individual cups for you to grab and take back to your seats.
- Kindly don’t bring food into the sanctuary, although we’re ok with closed-lid drinking apparatuses (e.g., water, coffee, baby bottles, etc.).
Children's Ministry is available during the service once again for all children 6 months old through fifth grade! Registration is required, especially for Liberti Kids 1 & 2, which have capacity limits due to room size.
- Only one parent is permitted to drop off their kid(s) to class in order to prevent unnecessary traffic in the hallway.
- Volunteers will have a check-in sheet to get updated cell numbers for parents.
- Activities will be "single-use" as much as possible. If supplies or toys are shared, volunteers will disinfect them with Vital Oxide and hand sanitizer will be distributed.
For more information about Liberti Kids, including videos about what to expect, click here.
Can't Join Us in the Building?
No problem! We will continue to offer online worship indefinitely if you’re not ready to jump back into Holy Trinity. You can also peruse our archived worship services on our YouTube channel or Facebook Live page.