In our worship services at Liberti Collingswood, we narrate and celebrate what God has done, and is doing, for the world in Jesus Christ. Whether you are skeptical about Christian faith, curious about Christ, or a seasoned Christian, worship points us to what we all need––the gospel. Jump on in!
One important part of what we do on Sundays is that we use “liturgy” as an aid in our services––things like a call to worship, confession of sin, communion, and written prayers as well as to the usuals like singing and preaching. In addition to these ancient forms, we apply a modern sensibility to what we do––you'll get irony, energy, and humor with along with the reverence, solemnity, and depth––plus older and newer songs with some eclectic instrumentation.
Information About Sunday Services (updated 4.8.21)
Dear friends, we invite you to worship with us in-person each Sunday morning, 11:15am, at Holy Trinity––beginning May 2, 2021! With COVID-19 cases on the decline and immunizations on the rise, our consistory and staff team feel good about safely welcoming people back to a physical gathering for worship.
We want to provide a safe environment for our congregation to gather and worship together! For now, that means that we require registration to attend church on Sunday mornings, which will help us accomplish two important things. First, asking you to register in advance will ensure our attendance is compliant with state guidelines, which currently stipulates 50% capacity for houses of worship, as well as provide the necessary six feet of space between individuals or families. Second, registration also allows us to do contact tracing, should the need arise.
- Registration is open here on the Thursday prior to each Sunday. You’ll need to register each week until further notice.
- When you arrive on Sunday morning, a member of our Greeting Team will check off your name on the list, and an Usher will assist you in finding a seat.
- NOTE: We are intentionally reserving a limited number of seats for first time guests, but no one who has not registered ahead of time will be permitted to enter after we hit max capacity.
In order to love our congregation and community well and also to provide the safest environment possible on Sunday morning, we ask everyone to adhere to the following safety protocols:
- If you or anyone in your household currently have any of these symptoms, or if you or anyone in your household has come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please worship with us online.
- All attendees three years old and up are required to wear a mask/face-covering for the entire duration of their time in the building.
- Use one of the automatic hand sanitizing stations upon entering the building and prior to receiving Communion.
- During the Lord's Supper, bread will be torn off by a member of our Communion volunteer and dropped into your hands. Wine and grape juice will be prepared in individual cups for you to grab and take back to your seats.
- Go ahead and abstain from physical forms of greeting like hugs, handshakes, and fist bumps.
- Minimize the use of church restrooms. A limited number of people will be allowed in the restroom at a time. Please go #1 or #2 before leaving home!
- Kindly don’t bring food into the sanctuary, although we’re ok with closed-lid drinking apparatuses (e.g., water, coffee, baby bottles, etc.).
- Congregants are welcome to sing, but we’ll ask folks to remain seated and keep their masks on while doing so.
Childcare during the service is available for our Liberti Kids 1 aged children (6 months old to 2.5 years old). Space is limited to eight children and three adult volunteers.
- When registering yourself for worship in the sanctuary, you must register your child for "Liberti Kids 1" so that we know they are coming!
- Only one parent is permitted to drop off their kid(s) to class in order to prevent unnecessary traffic in the hallway.
- Volunteers will have a check-in sheet to get updated cell numbers for parents.
- Activities will be "single-use" as much as possible. If supplies or toys are shared, volunteers will disinfect them with Vital Oxide and hand sanitizer will be distributed.
Liberti Kids classes for children over 2.5 years old are not currently meeting in-person. If you would like more information about Virtual Liberti Kids, please click here.
Can't Join Us in the Building?
No problem! We will continue to offer online worship indefinitely if you’re not ready to jump back into Holy Trinity. You can also peruse our archived worship services on our YouTube channel or Facebook Live page.