We’re committed to the grace and peace of our region and world.
A big part of that is simply being a good neighbor to everyone around us. In the past, we’ve helped out locally, doing such things as:
- Buy and lay mulch at Knight Park here in Collingswood.
- Fund the borough’s family summer movie series.
- Plant trees along Haddon Avenue.
- Sponsor our Farmers’ Market.
- Send volunteer workers to community events like the local Mayfair and Book Festival.
- Lend support to the Collingswood Food Pantry.
- Serve at an elderly care facility nearby, and more!
Beyond Collingswood, we’ve also had the great joy of partnering with the Small Things (nèe Easter Outreach) ministry begun by the Liberti Network of Churches that now serves hundreds of thousands of free meals in our region. We’ve also partnered with numerous other South/Central Jersey Christian organizations over the years, including:
- Fellowship House of South Camden
- Urban Promise
- Seeds of Hope Ministries
- Crossing the Gap
- Young Life/Young Lives of Camden County
Reach out to Kathleen Duffy if you’d want to get involved locally.
Liberti also takes seriously the call to serve globally. In the summer of 2020, we were honored to be the sending church for former members Thoko and Ishmael Adam’s Love Driven Ministries in Malawi. We’re also glad to be supporters of Water is Basic, which supplies clean water supplies in South Sudan, and of relief and mission work to displaced Rohingya refugees.
Contact Derek Dalrymple if you’re interested in learning more or helping to serve or support our International Partnerships Team.